Throwing a ball for your beloved furry friend to tirelessly fetch and return may be one of his favorite pastimes.
Playing fetch with your dog provides plenty of benefits to your furry companion. It keeps them mentally stimulated and promotes greater health through exercise.
How about when you’re out all day and your dog is left behind feeling bored and unstimulated?
Of course, your dog’s playtime need not suffer because of your busy routine and commitments!
OK, to make life easier for you and fun for your pet, you can bring home a Go Dog Go fetch machine. It can take the sting out of playing fetch. Your furball can continue playing fetch to his heart’s content.
And what a great gift idea for Christmas.
Hyper Pet GoDogGo Fetch Machine
Hyper Pet GoDogGo Fetch Machine is a ball launcher that automatically or manually launches balls to engage your dog in play.
Its automatic sensors prevent balls from getting launched if there are objects up to 3 feet in front of the device. It also has sensors that won’t activate the launcher without any ball to toss.
You can set this fetch machine up indoors or outdoors. There’s an AC adapter included if you want to use it inside your home.
You’re spoiled for choice when it comes to distances on this model.
Choose from multiple distance settings depending on the size, type, and condition of the dog tennis ball.
There are also 3-time settings, 4, 7, and 15 second launch intervals, to introduce further variety to playtime.
The interactive fetch machine is compact, portable, and lightweight for travel.
With this machine, you get the option of using this indoors via main power or outside with rechargeable batteries.
So, you’ll have no problem carrying it out into the yard if you want to give your pup some outdoor fun. It weighs just 8.6 pounds.
Five tennis balls are included with the machine, and it accommodates 2.5” and 1.5” tennis balls. This allows you to buy replacement balls as required. The durable design is made to stand the test of time.
This highly interactive fetch machine is also one of the safest solutions out there. So, keep your dog mentally stimulated, even if you’re away from home all day.
Unless you expressly require 3” or bigger tennis balls, this is a great automatic fetch machine for all breeds.
That being said, with a wide mouth ergo bucket and the choice of using different-sized balls, it’s easy enough just to let your furry companion have at it and have fun!
Key Features and Specifications
● Dimensions: 13.8″ D x 12.6 ” W x 16.7 ” H and weighs 8.6 pounds
● Breed size: suitable for small, medium, and large breeds
● Material: plastic
● Comes with a rechargeable Lithium Battery and AC Adapter
● Three-time settings: 4, 7, and 15-second launch intervals
● 3 distance settings: low, medium, high
● Comes with a remote control
● Wide mouth ergo bucket with handles
● Automatic sensor
● Safety switch and auto-stop feature
● Can hold 17 tennis 2.5” tennis balls and 23 small 1.5” tennis balls
Things We Like
● Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
● Good choice of distances.
● Compact, lightweight, and portable for travel.
● Allows you to set the launch time or manually override.
● The wide mouth of the bucket allows your furry pal to return the ball quickly.
● This ball launcher will not run unless a ball is loaded.
● Automatic safety sensors prevent the ball from launching if it detects people or even dogs in the trajectory of the ball.
● Safety arc launches balls up and away to keep your dog safe.
● Can be used up to 50 feet from the unit with remote control feature.
● Comes with 5 GoDogGo Tennis Balls.
Things We Dislike
● The ball-launching mechanism can be a bit loud. Not suitable for shy, skittish dogs. The Fetch Machine may be a bit noisy for some dogs.
What Customers are Saying About the GoDogGo Fetch Machine
Overall, this ball thrower fetch machine gets overwhelmingly good reviews. Customers have plenty of good things to say about the GoDogGo Fetch Machine.
Buyers back up claim that it keeps dogs entertained and happy while their owners can do other activities.
“My dog loves this thing. She can play fetch all day long and it wears me out.”
Customers have praised the product for offering multiple settings for distance. Many positive reviews state that it’s relatively easy to train dogs to use the machine.
“This ball launcher is the perfect toy for any energetic dog. I have a chocolate lab and he plays with it non-stop. I was able to teach him within 5 min to drop it at the top and he listens to the “launch noise” to prepare to go fetch the ball. This toy is the best!”
However, if you have a skittish dog who is afraid of sudden noises, this product may not be a great fit for your dog.
Benefits of a GoDogGo Fetch Machine
Fetch game provides a host of benefits especially if you’re using a GoDogGo automatic fetch machine. Here are some of them.
● Enhances your dog’s cognitive abilities
Training your dogs how to use a GoDogGo automatic fetch machine helps improve their cognition, especially problem-solving skills. These fetch machines also help sharpen your dog’s alertness and prevent canine boredom.
● Serves as physical exercise
Dogs remain happy while playing something that they are inherently designed by nature to do. Running after a ball and dropping it into the GoDogGo automatic fetch machine’s bucket requires strong muscles and stamina to run back and forth. You don’t even need a gym anymore to get your dog in tiptop shape.
● Fosters independent play
GoDogGo automatic fetch machine also helps foster independent play. If you train your dog properly, it will no longer rely on you for a game of fetch.
Your furry companion can play it on its own. However, we still do recommend playing a game of fetch with your dog from time to time for a great bonding experience.
For those really busy times, the GoDogGo automatic fetch machine will definitely come in handy.
However, we still strongly recommend spending time with your dog so that they can benefit from the warmth of that human interaction they need.